4 Days/3 Nights starting at $1,950 per person.
Private Guided Tours and Unique Experiences Included:
• 3 Nights in luxury boutique hotel in center of Barcelona.
• Private walking tour of Medieval Barcelona & Gothic Quarter with our licensed City Guide. Discover las Ramblas, the Boqueria market, the Jewish section, the Cathedral and the Born district. Experience the variety of aspects that make this city so enjoyable from the medieval merchant’s houses to trendy shops, from exquisite art galleries to vibrant bars and restaurants.
• Continue the exploration of Barcelona with a tasty culinary tour in the old fishing district of Barceloneta. Discover the colorful local market, the church of St. Miquel del Port, the most typical streets and the waterfront, combined with a sampling of the city's best tapas.
• Visit the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's most outstanding work and Spain's most visited monument (tickets with priority entrance included).
• Panoramic tour of Barcelona by night. Discover the magical display of light, color, and music at the Magic Fountain of Montjuic.
• Private transfers to sites in luxury vehicle with professional driver.
• Daily breakfast at your hotel.
$350 ByDesign Fee Waived for Signature Tour clients.
Feed your wanderlust with this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension to the Amalfi Coast. Explore Sorrento’s bustling streets and enjoy breath-taking views of the Gulf of Naples. Visit the awe-inspiring coastal villages, including Amalfi, Ravello, and Positano, then discover the ancient city of Pompeii.
Explore the gorgeous city of Florence on this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension with a deep dive into the masterpieces of the Renaissance. Learn about Florentine culture and local cuisine. Take a day-trip to the romantic Tuscan countryside and visit charming medieval hilltop towns and wineries, making this the perfect finish to your fabulous journey.
Treat yourself to an unforgettable trip to Venice on this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension. Discover Venice’s history, traditions, culture, and visit its most famous sites such as St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. You’ll also cruise in the Venetian Lagoon by private boat and visit the charming island communities of Murano and Burano.
With so much to see and experience, this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension to one of the world’s most beautiful cities is sure to take your breath away! Discover Rome's world-renown ancient sites, magnificent artwork, and vibrant local culture the way only Nada's Italy can deliver.
Complete your grand adventure with this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension to Paris, the City of Lights, with its iconic architecture, elegant boulevards, and high-end boutiques. Take a day trip outside Paris to discover the Palace of Versailles and its wonderful gardens, savor delicious Parisian cuisine and enjoy all this magnificent city has to offer.
The spirit of Spain and Catalonia’s bright Mediterranean culture and lifestyle will be the highlight in this private 4-Day Signature Tour Extension. Get immersed in Barcelona's lively atmosphere and rich cuisine on a tasty culinary tour in the old fishing district. Be a part of the excitement in its bustling local markets, explore world-renown sites and the waterfront, combining all with the best tapas.
This was the best trip we have EVER taken! I would highly recommend Nada's Italy tours to anyone who wants to have an authentic experience of a lifetime!
Not only did we get to see Italy, we got to EXPERIENCE Italy! The guides, the drivers, the restaurant owners, the planned meals, etc all gave us a feel for the people of Italy. The Italian Treasures Tour covers three very different cities, and we enjoyed exploring each of them. Our guide was fantastic at managing the interests and activity levels of everyone in our group and was a pleasure to spend 10 days with. There was a healthy mix of planned activities and free time, and we never felt like we were being rushed. Nada's Italy provided us with an easy, stress-free way to visit Italy for the first time!
We loved the truffle hunting, the rice farm visit, the winery visit, all different and unique. We also loved the cooking class. I felt like I was at home cooking with family. Least favorite was probably St Moritz. It was okay but I would much rather have had that day in Milan or Turin to see more of what can be seen there. It was a lovely train ride but we didnt think it fit in with the itinerary. It felt more like a filler day than anything else.
Our Tour Guide was exceptional, and the small group structure was better than we had anticipated. The Villa and views in Tuscany was out of a storybook.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Nada's Italy Italian Treasures Tour and only have good things to say about it. It was a great tour and done very well. Clarissa, Barbara, Roberto and Luca represented Nada's Italy superbly.