Enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful cities as the Nada's Italy expert team pulls out all the stops for you on this one-of-a-kind journey. Explore Rome and Florence with expert local guides and get special access to museums "after hours" with priority entrance. 5-star luxury accommodations all the way. See the Eternal City by helicopter. Savor traditional dishes and memorable wines during a private tour of one of Tuscany's finest wineries.
in Florence, catered by the Four Season's Chef.
along Tuscany's swerving country roads.
, followed by a romantic Champagne breakfast. And to complete this exhilarating journey, enjoy a
in a 5-star Luxury Castle in the heart of the Chianti hills, followed by a private dinner by a Michelin-star Chef.
An experience unlike any other. The trip of a lifetime awaits.
This package is also available for 2 or 4 people, based on your requested dates. Please contact us to request or customize your own Nada's Italy Luxe Line trip package. Pricing varies on number of participants and dates.
Day 1 | Welcome to the Eternal City
Arrival in Rome! A private driver will
transfer you from Rome airport to your luxury hotel in Rome for overnight stay. Benvenuti!
Check in and relax at the hotel.In the late afternoon enjoy a panoramic tour of
an “exclusive after-hours” visit of the Colosseum with an expert local Nada's Italy City Guide.Complete the day
with a special exclusive dinner with breathtaking views of the Colosseum.
Meals Included: Dinner
Day 2 | See Rome from the Sky
Your private driver will transfer you from the hotel to the helicopter site, just outside the city.
Panoramic tour of Roman Castles and Villas in a 6-passenger helicopter. You will be welcomed with an Aperitif before
starting an hour-long flight above the Roman countryside. The helicopter will land
on the seaside of the city for a wonderful lunch overlooking the coastline before
at your leisure.
Save your evening for another
exclusive Roman experience. A private
viewing of the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums with an expert local Nada's Italy City Guide.
fabulous view over one of the most famous Roman Piazzas.
Meals Included: Breakfast,
Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 | From Rome to Florence through the Flavors of Umbria
to Florence with a stop in the lovely hilltop village of Orvieto.
Have fun learning about delectable local cuisine with a fun cooking class in an historic olive mill. Afterwards, you will
be able to enjoy the meal you have prepared.
Arrival in Florence and check-in to your luxury hotel in the historical center.
Experience an exquisite dinner on a private balcony on the Ponte Vecchio. Enjoy the sunset over the Arno River and a tasty dinner prepared by the Four Season's Chef.
Meals Included: Breakfast,
Cooking class/Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 | Incredibile Rinascimento: Incredible Renaissance
Meet your expert Nada’s Italy City Guide in the hotel
lobby for a stroll unlike any other. You will visit the Galleria dell'Accademia with Michelangelo's David, followed by a delicious Florence wine & food tasting tour, stopping by prestigious
wine shops, bakeries, farmer's markets, and local eateries where all your senses will be delighted from the warm colors, aromas, sounds, and gratifying flavors that will make this experience so tantalizing and memorable. Experience Florence
In the afternoon,
accompanied by a personal shopper you will get to enjoy an uniquely indulgent experience: a shopping tour to discover traditional jewelry artisans, private ateliers, and the prestigious leather school, La Scuola
del Cuoio, and other high-end boutiques in Florence.
incredible dinner in the surroundings of Florence with delicious Tuscan
specialties and a breathtaking view of the city.
Meals Included: Breakfast,
Day 5 | Toscana Indimenticabile : Unforgettable Tuscany
Enjoy the morning at your leisure and lunch on your own.
Check out from
your hotel in Florence.
In the afternoon, a private driver will transfer you to your luxury resort in Chianti (Tuscany).
Check into this beautiful 12th-century Castle, turned into a luxury Hotel & Spa, and
relax admiring the sweeping sunset views over the
rolling hills of Tuscany.
Spend the rest of the afternoon by
the pool that overlooks a panoramic view of the vineyards.
Enjoy a private candlelight dinner with a magnificent
view over the Tuscan Hills or in the Castle's private wine cellar.
| Ferrari Experience
Start your day with a
tour of the Chianti district driving a Ferrari. Enjoy outstanding
views of the famous Chianti hills, driving by vineyards, olive groves, and Medieval villages. Enjoy a private wine tour in an historical winery, followed by tasting & lunch before heading back to the resort.
Enjoy an exclusive
dinner in a Medieval tower, at Palazzo Chigi - Useppi in San
Gimignagno with a private concert by a Soprano and Harp music.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
| Ultimate Indulgence
Start the day with a thrilling hot-air balloon ride in the Tuscan
sunrise, floating over
vineyards and historic towns, followed by a wonderful Champagne breakfast.
to the resort, indulge your senses
with a luxury “Romance in Tuscany" Couple's Spa experience
in a private side-by-side treatment room. A refined atmosphere where music, scents and colors
contribute to a total pleasure and wellness experience. Ultimate relaxation + total indulgence = unforgettable moments.
In the afternoon, enjoy an olive oil and wine
tasting at the hotel.
Dinner & Music. Enjoy professional classical musicians
followed by a private dinner by a Michelin Star Chef exclusively for you on your last night in Tuscany.
Meals Included: Breakfast,
Day 8 | Arrivederci!
Italy private driver will transfer you to the Florence airport.Nada’s
Italy wishes you a safe trip back home or a happy continuation of your journey.
viaggio!…And please come back to explore more of this amazing country
with us … Arrivederci!
Meals Included: Breakfast.
What’s Included in your Package:
7 Nights / 8 Days
Accommodations: 2 nights in Rome (5-star Luxury Hotel - double occupancy room). 2 nights in
Florence (5-star Luxury Hotel - double occupancy room). 3 nights in
Tuscan countryside (5-star Luxury Castle/Villa - double occupancy room).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners, 1 cooking class, 2 wine tastings.
Guided tours: (museum reservations and tickets with preferred
access are included)
- Panoramic Tour of Rome in luxury vehicle.
- After hour Guided Tour of
- Helicopter ride over Rome.
- After-hours Sistine Chapel & Vatican Museum tour.
- Culinary tour of Florence with Galleria dell'Accademia (Michelangelo's David).
- Private shopping tour of Florence's traditional craft shops, jewelry stores, and high-end boutiques.
- Half-day tour of Chianti area driving a Ferrari.
- Cooking Class
- Fine dining experience on a private balcony on the Ponte Vecchio
- Drive a Ferrari in Chianti.
- Exclusive dinner in Medieval Tower in San Gimignano with Soprano
and Harp music.
- Hot-air balloon ride with Champagne breakfast.
Transportation service in Luxury vehicles for day trips and transfers including airport
fully escorted tour by an English speaking Nada's Italy Tour Leader.
Small group travel for a maximum of 6 people.
Additional Nada’s Italy Value:
Expert customer service tailored to your needs, before, during, and after
- Customized Trip Daily Itinerary
- Italian Travel Phrase book
- Luggage Tags, and
Local support and knowledge by certified tour guides and professionally licensed
& insured drivers as described above.
No luggage limit
(do check with your airlines first).
Luxury vehicles with special access permits that will allow you to reach the historic centers.
- Please verify that the beginning date of your Mini Tour coincides with the end date of your Signature Tour before proceeding to check-out.
- You will be able to add a Mini Tour after you have registered for a Signature Tour, but no later than 90 days from your scheduled departure.
- Please contact us if there are no available dates for the Mini Tour you have selected.
- Airfare is not included.
- Transportation to the starting point of your Mini Tour is not included in trip package. Please contact us to set up a private transfer.
- Transfer back to the airport at the end of your stay is not included in the tour rate. Please contact us if you'd like to add that to your tour package.
- Reminders, hotel information, and arrival instructions will be sent by email roughly 60 days before the start of the trip (please make sure we have your current email address).
- You must be in good physical condition to sign-up for this trip. This is not considered a physically challenging trip, nonetheless there will be a lot of walking uphill, downhill, walking over uneven pavement, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Nada's Italy highly recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance for your trip. For suggestions on policies, please contact us.
- Despite the fact that we do our best to select hotels with outstanding customer service and amenities, you should know that air conditioning in Italy, as well as wifi connections are not as reliable as they are in the United States.
- The hotel staff assigns rooms to guests, some rooms may include stairs. A view is not guaranteed. Rooms differ in size and layout, in general, Italian rooms are smaller compared to US standards. Each room has its own en-suite bathroom with shower and/or tub, hair-dryer, and toiletries.
- It is your responsibility to obtain the required documents to travel to Italy. Your passport should be valid for 6 months after your return date. Verify with your own country's travel laws and government agencies.